Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tori Amos Tarot Attributions

The Fool - I have to learn to let you crash down... Where are the velvets when you're coming down?
The Magician - This is not really happening. You bet your life it is.
The High Priestess - These tears I've cried, I've cried 1000 Oceans... and I would cry 1000 more if that's what it takes to sail you home.
The Empress - She's chasing tornados: I'm just waiting calmly.
The Emperor - Thunder wishes it could be the snow. Wishes it could be as loud as she can be. These gifts are here for her, for you, for me.
The Hierophant - God sometimes you just don't come through... I gotta find why you always go when the wind blows.
The Lovers - He's getting in too deep in Underwater City where she swims and swims.
The Chariot - I took a taxi from LA to Venus... And then when it all seemed clear, just then you go and disappear.
Strength - I got me some horses to ride on as long as your army Keeps perfectly still.
The Hermit - Sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here: Silent All These Years.
Wheel of Fortune - Test my tether to see if I'm still free.
Justice - you still look pretty when you're putting the damage on.
The Hanged Man - Why do we crucify ourselves every day? / nine inch nails and little fascist panties tucked inside the heart of every nice girl.
Death - They say Confucius does his crossword with a pen.
Temperance - Made my own pretty hate machine... I need a big loan from the girl zone.
The Devil - Father Lucifer you never looked so sane... nothing's gonna stop me from floating.
The Tower - These precious things let them break their hold on me.
The Star - Centuries, secret societies, our commander's still Space Dog.
The Moon - We'll see how brave you are. We'll see how fast you'll be running.
The Sun - You say you don't want it, again and again, but you don't really mean it.
Judgement - I know we're dying and there's no sign of a parachute... so we scream at cathedrals, why can't they be beautiful? Why does there gotta be a sacrifice?
The World - I think it's perfectly clear: we're in the wrong band... don't be afraid to open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment